Wednesday, September 10, 2014

RD5 - Wildhorse HS, Yaha Tinda, AB POSTPONED

RD5 - Wildhorse HS, Yaha Tinda, AB POSTPONED

Sorry folks!  Due to excess snow, (as much as 2 feet) and extreme wet conditions, this weekends race of Sep 13-14 will NOT be running.  

Road access and conditions very poor and even with expected high temperatures and sunshine, area will be too saturated to run event.

Ken & Barry will let us know soon if they feel we can run event at a later date.

Overalls for the Club series will be posted by tomorrow evening.

Rhonda

P.S.  please email me ASAP if you are interested in volunteering at the Sep 20-21, 2014 Redbull Rocks and Logs.  info@secondgearclub.com