Wednesday, January 28, 2015

RD1 - Innisfail RESCHEDULED/CANCELLED Jan30-Feb1

Due to previous weeks of  +10c temperatures and melting snow/runoff onto our lakes across the province of Alberta INNISFAIL RD1 - will be RESCHEDULED for a later date.


THERE IS NO RACE
THIS WEEKEND JAN31/FEB31

 FOR 2 WAY OR OVAL with CMA/SECONDGEARCLUB


We understand the weather will be cooling off quite rapidly this week, we hope it will be enough to melt the standing water on top of our lakes and provide us with sufficient coverage for a safe and fun event! Please keep watch on our facebook pages. 

If you have any questions email mitch@secondgearclub.com or info@secondgearclub.com.

We are very excited for this years 2015 Ice Race Season!!

Forecasted weather for Rocky Mountain House on Jan28.2015